Thursday, February 24, 2011

Almost finished the Linen Closet


I am on a world wide tour of my own home!

Yup, I am picking one area/room/problem a week and getting it done. No excuses! No laziness! I mean business this time.

So this week its my hallway linen closet, its a beast of a thing but not enough room. Maybe I am organizing it wrong. If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears!

I had one goal this week and I ALMOST finished has night. We live in an older house.... actually we bought my grandmother's house from her estate when she passed away 10 years ago. I love raising my kids in the house my Daddy grew up in and that I spent many of my summers in! It always seems to have SOMETHING falling apart that needs to be repaired.

This week I took on my hallway linen/medicine closet. Its 48" wide and floor to ceiling. It lives across the hall from my girls' bedrooms, next door to their bathroom.

I have organized hair products, medicines, first aid supplies, dental, paper goods, bath stuffs and make-ups. Now I just need to get the laundry hamper emptied, 3 drawers organized and cleaned out and the last of the top shelf done! Plus get all their towels and sheets back in it. What a mess! I am removing the doors and painting them and putting up the new trim in two weeks. if anyone has any suggestions for it, please let me know.

No comments: